Saturday, March 22, 2014

You are a cut above the rest!

Hello Friends!! I have a card to share which I made using “Just My Type” stamp set from Lawn Fawn.

IMG_1310


This scissor is my FAVORITE image from this set, I so love this image…. I stamped it using different inks. Stamped the sentiment on a white panel and popped it using foam dots. Finally added some sequins for embellishment.


Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!! And a HAPPY WEEKEND!!!


Challenges:
lawnscaping Challenge
78


inspiration emporium
simon says stamp challenge


Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. LOL great sentiment and stamped images! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Journal. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...