Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thank You

Hello Friends!! I have a card to share with you all today!! I had lots of fun making this card. I was so excited to finish this card that I adhered it a little crooked.. :/


IMG_1327


As I said in my earlier post that I tried the water color background technique on Neenah paper which turned out “COOL”… I used lots of distress colors. For the texture I used Studio Calico ‘Triangle’ Mask and modeling paste. The sentiment is from HA’s. Used some circled confetti to embellish.


Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!!


Challenges:
Moxie fab world Challenge
Inspiration Emporium Challenge
Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. I really like that colored background! Thank you for sharing your work with us at Inspiration Journal this month. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...