Friday, March 28, 2014

It's no mystery...

Hello Friends!! I have to card to share with you all today I made for our new Totally Paper Crafts Challenge blog, the theme is “Think Pink”.


IMG_1333


For my card I used image from Kraftin’ Kimmie stamps, I stamped the image on Neenah solar white cardstock and colored with copics. The DP’s are from MME. I heat embossed the sentiment with some black embossing powder. Finally for embellishment I used some buttons from Recollection.
I used the new Deconstructed sketch No 144


Hop on over to the challenge blog for more inspirations.


Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:
Deconstructing Sketch
simon says stamp blog
kraftin kimmie stamps
cmc copic challenge
Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. Love the buttons you used, Chitra - such a fun card! Thanks so much for shring this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thanks for joining CMC challenge! DT Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love the buttons!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...