Thursday, March 6, 2014

Admit it!!

Hello Friends!!! I want to share a card I  made with cute Mo’s image called Super Duper Girl !!!


IMG_0638


I have used EP patterned paper for my card. I printed the image on Neenah solar white cardstock and colored her with copics. The sentiment is computer generated .  Finally used some pearls and washi tape for embellishment.


Here is a close up:


IMG_0639


Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by…


Challenges:
Mo's digital challenge
clips-n-cuts Challenge


Hugs,
Chitra


1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful, Chitra! I love the bright colors, and you've colored the image beautifully! Thank you for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...