Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Today is the day

Hi Friends!! Hope you all are having a great week. I have a cad to share I made for our Sentimental Sundays  Challenge and I am super late to show my card, better late than never… right..!!!


IMG_1290

The image is from QKR Stampede, I printed this on Neenah solar white cardstock and colored with copics. The dotted background is made using The Alley Way stamps, the papers are from MME. For embellishment I used Baker’s twine and Studio Calico wood veneer.


I have used the card sketch from Sketch Saturday.


Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!


Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card! I love the primary color combo! Thanks so much for joining in our 300th sketch at Sketch Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...