Monday, March 17, 2014

I Love You Mom !!!

Hello Friends!!! I want to share a quick card (which I am again late posting..) to share I made for the new Totally Paper Craft Challenge and the theme is “Shaped Card”…

IMG_1299


For my card I used This cutie pie from SugarPea Designs called "Bushel and A Peck", I stamped her on Neenah solar white cardstock and colored her with copics. The DP’s are from BG. I also used some buttons from my stash.


I used the new Deconstructed Sketch No 142 for this card… I love how it turned out!!!


IMG_1301

Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!!


Challenges:
deconstructing jen
simon says stamp blog




Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. Adorable, Chitra! I love the bold colours and especially the pattern created by the layers. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Mother's Day or Special Girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...