Monday, March 17, 2014

Thinking of You

Hello Everyone!!! I have a quick card to share(which I am very late to share :/).. This card is for our new TGF Farm Fresh challenge “Use Twine/Ribbon”:


IMG_1297


I love this girl!!! I will be totally using the new Dollie images a lot.. She is our new image Dollie with Bow. She is stamped on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored with copics and I paper pieced her dress and bow The DP’s are from Cosmo Cricket. I also used Crafty ribbons and DIY enamel dots…


IMG_1298

Hope you like my card.. I have one more quick (late) post to share with you all… Will be back soon..
Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:
Marker Pop Challenge
simon says stamp blog
Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Chitra, super cute and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...