Friday, March 28, 2014

FFF~In Stitches

Hello Friends!! I have to card to share with you all today I made for our new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm blog. The theme is “In Stitches”.


IMG_1335


I went with a very CAS card and I liked it!! The image is “Dollie with IceCream”. I stamped the image on SSS 120lb white cardstock and colored with copics. Did some faux stitching using black pen.
Hop on over to the blog for more inspirations.


Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:
cmc copic challenge
sister act card challenge
4 krafty girlz challenges
art impressions stamps
dreamweaver stencils


Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the dollies from TGF! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Chitra! Great colouring - I especially love that hair! Thanks for joining our Getting Girly challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...