Wednesday, March 19, 2014

hello

Hi Friends!!! I have a card to share with you all. I had fun making this card, I was not quite sure If I could tie my hands for not using whole lot of design papers…. and I was successful… I just LOVEEE how it turned out and now I want to try more CAS style. For my card I used the sketch from CASE this sketch .


untitled


Here is my card:


IMG_1302


I used the super fun stamp from Lawn Fawn “Just my type”, I stamped the image on Neenah solar white cardstock and colored with copics. The DP is from BG and the scalloped square is a DCWV cork sheet.


Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!!


Challenges:
Lawn Fawn
78


case this sketch


Hugs,
Chitra

4 comments:

  1. Oh, so sweet! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at lawnscaping.
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I really like that you used cork on your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun card :) perfect CAS :) thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...