Tuesday, February 5, 2013

With Love…

 Hello hello!!!
 
I have card to share with you all, I just love the bright colors, and my all time go to colors are orange, pinks, blues, reds, I just love some bright happy fun colors and when I saw the color challenge with my fav colors, I had to give it a try.
I have used HA's butterfly flower stamp, some recollection flowers, DP from carta bella, and finally I did some doodling.
IMG_6567
 
I took the color inspiration from card mania color challenge.
 
 
 
That's all from me today, hope you liked my card. Bye, thanks for stopping by.
 
 
Challenges:
 
Hugs,
chits

7 comments:

  1. Lovely & colorful blossoms! You're right ... that photo is packed with color inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colors, Chitra - you represented them beautifully! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love the colors and beautiful image. Thank You for joining us at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge this week and we hope for your return. Good Luck, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely colors, love the combining of the background! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs!
    Beate
    CSD GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous cad love the doodling! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments..And good luck.

    Caz xx CSD DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...