Monday, February 18, 2013

Flying by to say….

 Hello Friends, hope you all are having a great start of the week.
 
I am here today sharing a card I made for valentine. I have used stamps from Lawn Fawn which I first stamped on felt then cut it out and adhered it to white cardstock. The sentiment continue to the inside and completes by saying "I {heart} You". The DP is from MME, and cardbase is from recollection.
IMG_6639
 
That's all from me today, have a fab week.
Hope you liked my card and thanks for stopping by!!
 
Challenges:
simply less is moore : Up in the Air
paper play time : Use a sentiment stamp
oozak : Favorite colores (I love all bright colors)
 
Hugs,
chits

8 comments:

  1. Great card and love the idea of stamping on Felt never would have thought of that. Very Creative. thanks for sharing with us at Created With Love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the sentiment and colours. Glad you joined us at Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. I love the design and the colours are gorgeous.
    Thank you for taking part in the Card Mania Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the images. Thanks for joining our Things that Fly challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply fab.. love the paper aeroplanes

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute aeroplanes Chitra.Super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and delightful card. Thank you for joining us at Oozak Challenge :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...