Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Birthday!!!

 Hello Friends, happy sunday!! Hope you all are having a warm, cozy & safe weekend, if you live in the storm affected areas...
I have a quick card to share, and I am really loving the color combo, I think the grey will go with any bright colors beautifully...
 
IMG_6607
 
The sketch is from Seize the Birthday challenge,
 
 
I have used DP's from MME, Stamp is from Flourishes ,I colored the grey's with Spectrum Noir  markers (which I recently won.. YAY!!!) and Yellow's with Prisma Colored pencils.
 
IMG_6608
 
That's all from me today. Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
Challenges:
cup cake craft challenges : Yello & Grey
challenges 4 everybody : Always anything goes
 
 
Hugs,
chits

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image and I love your choice of colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely image and it looks great with outer colour combo. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Love the image and your coloring on it and the yellow just makes me happy! SO very lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, very elegant! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...