Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I Love You!!!

 Hello Friends! Hope you all are having a great day and planning something special for tomorrow...
I have a card to share which I made with the sketch from Sketch Saturday,
 
Onto my card I have used Paper smooches digi Stamp and sentiment, I colored the heart with prisma colored pencis. DP's are from MME and SS..
 
IMG_6612
 
That's all from me today. Wish you all a Very Happy Valentine's Day and have fun with your loved oness..
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Challenges:
 
Loves Rubber Stamps :All about Love
crafty sentiments : Valentine's
Ribbon Carousel Challenge : Love is in the air
 
chits

4 comments:

  1. Nice!!! Your card has such a great modern feel to it, with your choice of patterned papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful- love your mix of PP xx Thank you for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps xx
    PS I have some candy on my blog if your interested xx http://lydiawalker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/just-little-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love for papers and design, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments Valentines Challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...