Monday, February 4, 2013

Bee Mine!

 Hi Friends, Happy Monday!
I want to share a card I made playing with my lawnie fawnies, aaahhh only if I could tell you all how much I love these lawn fawn stamps, they are so cute and I just love to play with them. I have made a Valentine card with the itty bitty stamp set from lawn fawn.
IMG_6555
 
The papers are from k & company, stamp is from lawn fawn 'Bee Mine', I colored them up with prisma colored pencils.
 
IMG_6554
 
Hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by!
 
Challenges:
lawnscaping : Be My Valentine
 
Simon Says Stamp: Anything goes
 
Hugs,
chits

6 comments:

  1. Very fun card! Cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those bees on the map - so creative!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute...!! lovely garden and bees. Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card!! Love the idea of the bees traveling around the world looking for lovely flowers hehe. Great card :)

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! love the mappy background! thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...