Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Enjoy the simple things…

 Hiya all,
 
I have a quick card to share. I love playing with sketch and color code challenges. Here I have used sketch from Designed To Color which goes like this,
 
 
And here is my take on the sketch,
 
IMG_6690

I have used the Tuesday Trigger patterns for the PP, well kind of close to the pattern..

 
 
I have used papers from simple stories, PI "Feeling Froggy" stamp which I colored with prisma colored pencils, buttons from recollection, washi's from freckled fawn and ribbon from stash.
 
Hope you liked my card.
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Challenges:
designed to color : sketch
moxie fab world : Tuesday Trigger
bearlymine-challenges : Anything goes
addicted to stamps challenge : Use Stamp
loves rubber stamps challenges : Use tag
paper play time : Use a sentiment stamp
 
Hugs,
chits

9 comments:

  1. Sweet image. Great layout and design with a wonderful mix of designer papers. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the papers you have chosen. Very cute layout! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love your stamp - beautifully coloured. Lovely layout! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh this is so super cute and I love the sketch and how you used it! In fact, this sketch is just what I was looking for - thanks! lol. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect sketch to use for our tags challenge! You did such a great job with it and using the inspiration picture! This is sooo cute! Awesome job! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! I love the use of the tag on the card - its the perfect layering for this sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Chitra the image is so sweet and your design is perfect! thanks for joining us over at BMC hope to see you again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chitra, that is such an adorable card and great take on the Trigger, sketch and challenges (way to do challenges)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Chitra! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...