Monday, May 29, 2017

Here's a Birthday Flyby

Hello friends,
I have a cute and simple one layer card to share with you today..
I stamped one of the cute dragon from MFT "Magical Dragon" stamp set directly on an A2 card base and colored with my Prisma color pencils, I also stamped a sentiment from the same set. Then using my marker I doodled a border on both the top and bottom sides and my card is ready...
Here is a close up:
Hope you like my card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:
AAA Cards: Birthday
QKR Stampede : Birthday Cards

6 comments:

  1. Chitra, how cute is this! Love the red accents you added. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards 3rd Birthday Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very eye catching. Super cute dragon and the hand drawn wavy borders are just perfect. Thanks so much for playing along with AAA Cards 3rd birthday celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, perfectly CAS and delightful colours. Your sentiment fits just perfectly and will really make someone smile on their special day. Thanks for playing along with us and celebrating our 3rd birthday challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for joining in at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card and I love the border. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chitra
    Your card is so cute and i love your doodled borders.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...