Saturday, May 27, 2017

LZ Challenge Design Team Call

Hello everyone!!

So I saw this design team call on facebook page and immediately checked their blog (Lesia Zgharda) and OMG such a fun and unique designs... I tell you, you all must check her shop/blog to believe me, I am TOTALLY in love with all her fun and unique stamp designs and you know that I am a big stamp addict... So I thought of trying my luck (fingers crossed and sooooooper excited)....
Challenge-DT-Call_217
Here is my social media links:

I am sharing few of my projects, I LOVE stamps and I LOVE to color. I stick to CAS card designs most of the time. Hope you like them too.
My first card shows coloring on kraft cardstock using Prisma color pencils, sweet and simple.
My second card shows repeated stamping technique, all the images here is colored using Prisma color pencils.
These cute piggies are also colored using Prisma colored pencils...
This cute super boy is colored using Copics and the background is made using stencils and distress inks.

Again all the images are colored using Prisma color pencils.
Thanks for stopping by and friends please wish me luck !!!
Hugs,
Chitra






















1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! http://stampsblog.zgharda.com/rezultat-naboru-v-challenge-design-team/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...