Saturday, May 13, 2017

Everything is fun with you

Hello friends,
I have couple of simple cards to share with you today.
I played with this cute set from Lawn Fawn "Everything is fun with you", all the images are stamped using MFT black Licorice ink on a watercolor cardstock panel and colored using Gansai Tambi watercolors. When all the coloring was dry, I used WOW white embossing powder for the sentiment and added lots os dots for the stars using my white gel pen.
Here is a close up:

My Second card is also pretty much the same, here I have used Lawn Fawn "Happy Trails"... Just love this cute set...
 And a close up:
That's all from me today, hope you liked my cards!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day...
Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous pair of cards! You created lovely scenes, and I love the starry skies.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM, and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the scenes are really pretty. You have mad coloring skills Chitra! Thanks for joining us at ATSM. All the very best and hope to see you soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...