Saturday, May 20, 2017

I love you

Hello friends,
I have card to share with you today,
I stamped the beautiful 'Floral Wreath' from Neat & Tangled (love this beautiful set) on a kraft cardstock using black ink and colored it using Prisma color pencils. Then I used Lawn Fawn 'stitched border' dies on both the sides of the kraft cardstock. The sentiment is heat embossed using WOW white embossing powder and I added glitter to the floral wreath for some sparkle. For the card base, I created my own diagonal striped background using a ruler and black marker and then attached the kraft panel using some foam squares.
Here is a close up:
Hope you liked my card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!


Hugs,
Chitra


Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Sparkle (used glitter on the floral heart wreath)

Addicted To Stamps & More: Make You Mark (used Prisma color pencils to color)



HLS May Anything Goes with Dies Challenge (used lawn fawn stitched border dies)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Such a lovely image!! Great design too!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant card!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...