Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Happy Birthday

Hello friends,
I have a sweet card to share with you today!!!
I took a panel of Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and stamped the hot air balloon and colored the image with Prisma color pencils, then with the help of We R Memory Keepers oval nesting dies die-cut out it partially so that it looks like the hot air balloon is flying out of the oval frame. Then I created the cloud background inside the oval frame using Lawn Fawn cloud die and Scattered Straw distress ink.
I added a strip of design paper from DCWV and adhered the panel directly to the card base. The sentiment is stamped on a black cardstock using VersaMark ink and white heat embossed with WOW embossing powder and I also added some sequins.
I followed MFT card sketch #332
Sketch Challenge 332 #mftstamps
Here is a close up:
Hope you liked my card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day...


Hugs,
Chitra


Challenges:
MFT Sketch Challenge


1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!!! Love your card A LOT!! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...