Thursday, June 1, 2017

Sending Hugs

Hello friends,
I have another card to share with you today... 
I played with a cute set from Avery Elle stamps called "Woodland Critters", all the images are stamped on crafters companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored using Prisma color pencils. The kraft panel is first die-cut using LF stitched rectangle dies and the I used Top Dog dies to cut the center shape. Then I sponged some blue and green distress inks for cloud and grass, then adhered all the images using foam squares and then added some highlights using white gelly roll pen.
Here is a close up:
Hope you like my card...
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

Hugs,
Chitra
Challenges:



2 comments:

  1. super cute card, luv the depth! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO CUTE! Your cards are always fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...