Thursday, July 23, 2015

You Are My favorite Thought

Hello friends, I am sharing a quick card I made using some MFT stamp to enter some challenges...

I played with the Sparkle and Shine sketch challenge 

 
and  also I am participating in Day 3 of Summer School at MFT by using primary colors for my design. I did some partial die-cutting, inked some distress inks to the BG, colored the image from MFT Birdie Brown You Gnome Me with my copics. The sentiment is from Wplus9 which I white embossed using white embossing powder. Finally added some sequins and glitter so that it fits perfectly with the Simon Says Stamp Shine sparkle and shine challenge.

Hope you liked my card..
Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Chitra

4 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card! I love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring and inking! And great job on the partial die-cutting! Thank you so much for joining us at Sparkle & Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest image, Chitra; I love your bright colors and matching sequins! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! I just love the boot image and your background is gorgeous! You did a wonderful job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Sparkle & Shine Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...