Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Sound of the Sea...

Hello friends!! I played with a new Whimsy Stamps today and made two cards which I am going to share with you...
I played with Art by Mi Ran stamps, on the first one I used Sound of the sea stamp which is stamped on Neenah cardstock and colored using Copics and Prisma Colored pencils. I matted the colored panel on yellow cardstock.

On the second card I used Bountiful Ceci, again she is stamped on Neenah cardstock and colored using Copics and matted the colored panel on Berry Blue cardstock.
I kept both the cards pretty simple to show off the heavy coloring!!! :)
Hope you liked both my card.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...