Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Cheers

Hello there friends!! I have a card to share with you which, I played with my newly purchased Art Impressions stamp from Michaels but never got to share it here.. So here you go...

 
I stamped these ladies from Wine Diva stamp set on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored using copics and Prisma colored pencils. I paired it with some design papers from MME and white heat embossed the sentiment using WOW white embossing powder.
 
Here is a close up..


I really enjoyed coloring them... Hope you liked it too..
Thanks for stopping by!!

Challenges:
Art Impressions Challenge 164

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesdays

Hugs,
Chitra
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow- great coloring and I love the chevron paper! Thanks for playing in the Ai Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coloring, Chitra! And the dps you mixed in, too! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheerful card!! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Kraftin Kimmie WW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...