Friday, July 24, 2015

Some Days..

Hello again friends!! I sharing one more card today for the MFT Summer School challenge Monochromatic...

And here is my card...
 
 
It was a little difficult for me to come up with a monochromatic card except for this black and white style card, so I simply went with the idea and this is how it turned out.
I stamped the images from MFT Birdie Brown "You Make My Tail Wag" onto crafters companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored using my copics. I hand cut the polaroid frame and attached the colored piece to it, added strips of black cardstock for the background.
Here is a close up..
 
 
Hope you liked my card.. Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...