Monday, July 6, 2015

Hope Your Day Is As Cool As You Are

Hello friends, hope you all had a happy weekend.!! I played with a new stamp set from MFT BB Penguin in Paradise Stamp set..
 
I followed the MFTWSC235 and also the color from color challenge #24...
 
 
For the background first I marked the area where I wanted the images and then masked the part where I did not wanted the images to be stamped and started stamping the images directly onto the card base using Memento rich cocoa ink. I colored the imaged with Prisma colored pencils and gamsol. I adhered a thin strip of orange cardstock on both sides. I then stamped the penguin onto Crafters companion ultra smooth cardstock and colored using copics and colored the outer rim of the circle using orange marker. Stamped the sentiment using Memento black ink and made it into a fish tail banner.
Here is a close up..
 
Hope you liked my card.. Thanks for stopping by!!

Challenges:
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #235
MFT Color Challenge #24
Marker POP Anything Goes #72
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday Challenge

Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Chitra! Love that sweet image and wonderful design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of colored pencils to color! Your card is so fun with this little guy! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge Chitra! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...