Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Happy Birthday

Hello friends, I am sharing a card I made for the new challenge over at A Blog Named Hero. The theme this time is to..



And here is my card for the challenge..


I started with placing a Hero Arts Scales stencil on a white card base, then sponged some distress inks (Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn, Fired Brick and Squeezed Lemonade) over it. Then on a black cardstock I white embossed the sentiment from You're So Kind stamp set from Hero Arts. Added a natural jute twine and some sequins for embellishment.
Here is a close up..


Hope you liked my card. Check out all the amazing inspiration on the blog here..
Thanks for stopping by!!

Challenges:
Color Q


City Crafter Challenge


Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge
Hugs,
Chitra

4 comments:

  1. What a terrific card this is!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colourful background contrast beautifully with your sentiment. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab use of that stencil; I lvoe the color splash. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...