Wednesday, October 5, 2022

You make my heart go BOOM

 Hello friends!! 

Hope you all are doing good!! I have another card to share with you today with this cute set from YUZU line for MFT stamps.

First I stamped and colored the image using copics, I used my trusty scissor to cut the image out.
I took another white cardstock and did some ink-blending with my oxide inks then placed MFT ray of light stencil on top and again did some ink-blending using the same inks, I also stamped the image from the same set using the same inks to add some more interest. To ground the image I used a piece of white cardstock and used stitched borders die from Lawn Fawn to add little detail.

For the greeting I have used WOW silver embossing powder to heat emboss and the word 'boom' is done by die-cutting alphas from MFT Lowercase stitched alpha dienamics. 

Hope you like my card. If you haven't yet do check out my Instagram account chitra01.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...