Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Llama Be the First to Say Merry Christmas

 Hello friends!! I am back to blogging after a long gap!!

I am sharing a Christmas card with this adorable Llama's from MFT Stamps which I got last year.. 

Here I am following the current MFT Sketch challenge 612

To create my card I started by stamping all the images that I need on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored everything with my markers, then used my trusty scissor to cut the image out. I took another piece of white carstock and used my nesting round dies to die-cut out two circles, I then did some inkblending with Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick Distress oxide inks. I splattered some water and some diluted worn lipstick to add some interest. I adhered the images onto the circle panels and adhered the panels using foam squares, before adhering the panels I added a design paper to the card base which is from Lawn Fawn.


I added lots of stars which is die-cut out of a silver cardstock and a die from Simon Says Stamp called "Holiday Shapes". Also the sentiment is heat embossed on pink and red cardstock using silver embossing powder. Finally I added few white details and sparkle to the images. 

I hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by and you all have a great day!!

Hugs,

Chitra

Challenges:
Time Out Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is just too cute! I love the way you used the sketch, and the colors are fantastic. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...