Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Have a FLIPPIN' Fantastic Christmas

Hello friends,

I have a cute Christmas card to share with you all today!! I have used a stamp set from last year's release called It's Penguining to Look a Lot Like Christmas!!

I started by stamping all the images to alcohol ink friendly cardstock and colored it using mu copic markers, then cut it out with scissor. I then took a piece of white cardstock and did some ink blending using distress oxide inks, then splattered some water and dried it with cloth, then splattered white paint on top and left it to dry.


The word FLIPPIN' is die-cut out kraft cardstock using MFT Caption letter dienamics, rest of the sentiment is heat embossed on the inked panel using white embossing powder.
To ground the images I die-cut out two Stitched Snow drifts out of white cardstock and also added some trees for which I used Snow Globe Accessories die-namics..
I added few white highlights and some glitter. Sharing some more pics for you to enjoy!!



Hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:
AAA Card Challenge



 

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Your colouring is beautiful, and the background... I love it! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday, hope to see you in future challenges too! Take care, have fun and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. I love the background you created and the whole scene looks just amazing. Great coloring too. Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mega cute! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...