Tuesday, October 11, 2022

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Hello friends!!
Have you seen the new MFT release, Love everything!!
Today I am sharing a card card using product from their last months release.

First I stamped all the images that I wanted and then colored with copic markers and cut them out with scissors. 
Then I took Layered Snowflake Frames die from Sunny studio stamps and die cut it out of kraft cardstock, I also added another circle frame behind the snowflake frame. For the background I did some inkblending with oxide inks to create a snowy night sky, I added some water splatters and then some white acrylic paint splatters to add snow.


Another close-up..


The sentiment is heat embossed on kraft cardstock using WOW white embossing powder.
Then I adhered the images, some using foam squares and some directly using a strong liquid glue.

Hope you like my card, don't forget to follow me on IG (chitra01) !!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...