Friday, September 27, 2013

thinking of You

Hello Friends!!! My card share I made for the new Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge blog.

 
The theme this time is flower. And I used the Deconstructed sketch for my card.
 
 
It was fun coloring this image called Sniffing Daisies from Delicious Doodles, I printed the image on Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored with copic markers. I used DP's from MME and button from recollection. The sentiment is from AMY R's sentiment.
 
 
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Challenges:
Hugs,
Chitra

6 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful with awesome colouring. Loving the design paper and the button is a nice touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love how you did the sentiment! :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, and beautiful papers. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely adorable. I love the image and all the sweet autumn colors. Thank you for sharing with us, and have a blessed week. I am very grateful to have you play along in our challenge.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card, thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x
    P.S. I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is wonderful!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...