Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Button it up!!

Hello Everyone!! I am back with a card..
It's a new challenge time over at Party Time Tuesday challenge blog and the theme is to use button's.
 

 
I have used image from one of our sponsor 'The Paper Shelter', I colored it with colored pencils. The card base is on PTI kraft cardstock and DP's are from Simple Stories, and I got the sentiments from the same paper pad. I also used some buttons for embellishment.
That's all from me today, hop on over to the blog for more inspirations.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Challenges:
 
Hugs,
Chitra

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and so fun. Love the bright buttons.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card - I love your choice of fall colours.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creation hun thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

  4. super fun card!thanks for joining us at Bearlymine this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...