Friday, September 13, 2013

Terrific Birthday!!

Hello Friends!! It's time again for our bi-weekly challenge over at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards challenge blog, the theme this time is anything goes.
 
 
The sentiment is from DRS designs rubber stamps, I have used papers from MME.
As the card was going little flat and it was calling for a copic colored image I had to fulfill its wish so here it goes,
 
 
I colored up Kenny K image Cool Boarder. I colored him up with copic markers and placed him on dimensional adhesive. Now my card looks happy and even I am happy ;)
 
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Challenges:
 
 
Hugs,
Chitra

9 comments:

  1. I am personally very fond of banners. This is one way out BD card.
    We love to see your artwork; thank you for posting with us at Word Art Wednesday. Remember you can post up to FIVE projects this week.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK by responding to this comment so I can easily find this post.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool image and fab that he is coloured in all these bright colours-looks great against the background. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for a teen. Love your coloring on the image and the banners are perfect also. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great masculine card. Love it. Thanks for playing along with Crafting By Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a great card for the boys lol, thank you for joining us at crafty catz
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah! Love the added image, very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout and your coloring is fabulous!!!! So glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so perfectly done, I love how you matched the papers and image. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...