Saturday, September 21, 2013

End of Summer

Hello Everyone!!! So after a short break I am back with a card share.

This image is by Mo Manning called 'End Of Summer'. This girl makes me so happy, she is so super adorable.. I just love this image and this one is one of the first Mo's image I got, love ittttt!!!!
 
The image is on PTI white cardstock and then I colored her with Copic markers, the DP's are from MME. For embellishments I used button from stash, ribbon from recollection and some pearls.
 
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!! 
 
Challenges:
 
Hugs,
Chitra

5 comments:

  1. Love your coloring, Chitra. Thanks for linking your card up with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Chitra. Love the colours and design. Thank you for sharing with us at PCJ Challenge.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card, fab image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. I love this image
    Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so nice and cheery! Just beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...