Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The sun'll come out tommorow!

Hello Friends!!! Hope you all are having a great day and ready to enjoy 4th of July holiday!!!
I have a card to share I made using Kraftin' Kimmie stamp called  "Little Orphan Annie".
 
 
For my card I have used papers from Cosmo cricket, stamped the image on Neenah Solar white paper and colored with Prisma colored pencils, and finally used some handmade flowers.
I have used the sketch from Mojo Monday, they are celebrating their Mojo Monday 300!! and here is the sketch,
 
I also used the colors from this color palette
 
A close up of my colored image,
 
Hope you liked my card and thanks for stopping by!!!
 
Challenges:
 
Hugs,


4 comments:

  1. What a fun and cheerful card! You've done a great job with the coloring of this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've used the colours great! Beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
    Hugs, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and beautifully coloured card - I love it! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and sweet image too, thanks for joining us at PTW, hope to see you again soon, Karenx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...