Sunday, July 28, 2013

Heartfelt Wishes!

I have another entry for the Tiddly Inks DT call that's going on, and you can get all the details HERE.
So I am doing the second entry for the call because now I am a proud owner of COPICS (pls insert drum sound effects to it :) ). Oh my God I can't believe this but yes my super darling hubby gifted(in advance) me Copics for my Birthday, YAYYYYYY!!! I am so happy and excited!! So I have been coloring few images and practicing my hands on blending and matching colors, watching videos on youtube and getting ideas on pinterest  etc., etc....
so enough of my ramblings, so excited to share my card with you all...
 

I have used Happy mail Wryn for my card and colored her with my copics( :)), I have used DP's from EP and for embellishment Baker's twine and Liquid pearl, the sentiment is from HA. The card base is a cream cardstock from PTI.
Here is a closer look at the sweetie and my coloring...
 
 
Hope you liked my card and my coloring... Thanks for stopping by..
 
Challenges:
 
Hugs


4 comments:

  1. Really pretty card, love the fabulous colouring of your image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Hooray! Another Copics Buddy! Wow, I can't believe you just started, beautiful work! Watch out, you will get so addicted. If you have any questions give me a holler, I love copics!

    Thanks for playing along with the Stitchy Angels this week!

    Hugs,
    Chriss - DT- OSAAT
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful coloring on this sweet digi. Thank you for entering OSAAT Ch174 Anything Goes.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chitra - what a beautiful card. I do love your backing paper - really zingy!!! I think your colouring has brought the image to life, it is superb!

    Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week, I do hope we see you again soon.

    Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...