Friday, July 19, 2013

Love You Bunches

Hi Friends! I have quick card to share which I made for our Totally Paper Crafts Challenge. Out this weeks theme is 'Make your own flowers', and recently I have been making handmade flowers for mostly all my cards.
My niece has recently joined ballerina classes and my sister keep sending me her most cutest and naughtiest photos, so this image was a must have for me, its been more than 2 yrs I have not met them(makes me super sad) and this cute image always reminds me of her.
So here is my card using Stamping bella Kissy from Mo Manning
 
 
Isn't she so cute... Love her!!!
I have stamped her on Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored with Prisma Colored pencils and colored her hair with Spectrum Noir Markers. PP are from MME. For embellishments I have used Bakers twine, Recollection button and some handmade flowers.
Here is a close up of Kissy.
 
 
 
Hope you like my card. Hop on over to the blog for more beautiful inspirations.
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Challenges:
 
Hugs,

16 comments:

  1. Such a lovely job. loving that background and always love Mo images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fab. Love that cheeky image.

    Have a great weekend.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Thank you so much for playing along with our July YNS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet - love the bright cheery colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chitra, love this image and fab choice of sunny colours. Great flowers too.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card! This is one of my fave Mo images! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Graph'It Markers Challenge! Hugs, Simonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card, that image is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Graph'It colour challenge this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, such sweet card Chitra! Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and beautiful colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image, and the papers, thanks for joining in with us at Graph'It Colour challenge, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bright colours on this card and the hair looks fab! Thanks for joining us at Graph'It Colour Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just too precious Chitra. So love the cute girl and the button is a nice touch.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chitra, this is absolutely darling and your coloring is awesome!!! Great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card! That image is super cute, and you've colored it beautifully! Thanks so much for playing at YNS this month!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh a fabulous card, lovely image too, thanks for joining us at Graph It Marker challenge, Karenx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...