Thursday, July 11, 2013

Friends are the flower of life

Hi there!!! I wanted to share my card which I made for the Tiddly Inks DT call...
I am a little nervous writing this post because I have seen their DT cards(I loooove them) and I know how awesome they are, how beautifully they do their coloring and shading... just awesome.. Soooo I have been thinking very hard from the morning whether or not to enter my name but I could not resist, I so badly want to enter my name in this DT call that I did not wanted to miss this chance. So I am writing up this post and throwing my name in the hat too.
 
I really adore Christy Croll's  images. How cute and gorgeous they are plus it is such a fun to color them.
 
So here is my card which I made for the DT call.

 
I have used this sweetie "Friends are Flowers" Wryn (I love her Wryn images). I stamped her on Neenah Solar White paper and colored her with my Prisma Colored pencils and OMS. I used PP from MME and added some handmade flowers.
Here is a closer look at her,
 
 
 
Oh my god the whole time I am writing this post, I am super excited, butterflies in my stomach, shaking.. I feel like I am sitting for an interview... Wooooohhh!!!!
 
I also want to share "Happy mail" Wryn which I have colored for another card.
 
 
Hope you liked it!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!
And wish me luck!!!
 
Hugs,
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card, sweet image, fab layout and just love the papers. Good luck with the DT call. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job hon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...