Thursday, July 11, 2013

Friends are the flower of life

Hi there!!! I wanted to share my card which I made for the Tiddly Inks DT call...
I am a little nervous writing this post because I have seen their DT cards(I loooove them) and I know how awesome they are, how beautifully they do their coloring and shading... just awesome.. Soooo I have been thinking very hard from the morning whether or not to enter my name but I could not resist, I so badly want to enter my name in this DT call that I did not wanted to miss this chance. So I am writing up this post and throwing my name in the hat too.
 
I really adore Christy Croll's  images. How cute and gorgeous they are plus it is such a fun to color them.
 
So here is my card which I made for the DT call.

 
I have used this sweetie "Friends are Flowers" Wryn (I love her Wryn images). I stamped her on Neenah Solar White paper and colored her with my Prisma Colored pencils and OMS. I used PP from MME and added some handmade flowers.
Here is a closer look at her,
 
 
 
Oh my god the whole time I am writing this post, I am super excited, butterflies in my stomach, shaking.. I feel like I am sitting for an interview... Wooooohhh!!!!
 
I also want to share "Happy mail" Wryn which I have colored for another card.
 
 
Hope you liked it!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!
And wish me luck!!!
 
Hugs,
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card, sweet image, fab layout and just love the papers. Good luck with the DT call. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job hon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ads