Tuesday, October 23, 2018

You're the Best Chapter of My Life


Hello friends, I have a card to share which is my last minute entry for the MFTWSC407, my loose interpretation of the sketch :D



I have used MFT BB "Our Story" stamp set, which is stamped using Memento black ink and colored using Copics then cut out with my scissor. The kraft cardstock is from Brutus Monroe which is cut to size then used Lawn Fawn "Stitched Borders" die to give it that stitched line look. Then I used VersaMark pigment ink and Alabaster (from Brutus Monroe) embossing powder for the sentiment.
I used some scrap piece of printing paper to create the light (you can use the new MFT stencil which I don't have) and sponged some Oxide ink. Before adhering everything to thee card base I splattered some yellow water color (Gansai Tambi #40). I also added few details using White signo gel pen and black gel pen. Lastly adhered everything using lots of foam squares.


Here is the sketch reference which I used for my card:

That's all from me today!! You all have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...