Monday, October 1, 2018

Have a Frightfully Sweet Halloween

Hello friends,

I have a card to share today!!
I played with this cute set from MFT BB Frightfully Sweet stamp set. 

Images are all stamped using black Memento Tuxedo ink and colored using Prisma colored pencils and then cut out with scissor. The background panel is ink blended using Distress Oxide and Memento inks. I flicked some white acrylic paint to create the stars.

The sentiment is from the same set which is stamped using VersaMark pigment ink on black cardstock and embossed using Alabaster embossing powder (from Brutus Monroe) and then cut out with scissor and adhered using foam squares. The grass is die-cut using MFT Grassy Hill dies. The top layer of grass is adhered using foam squares and also all the critters are all adhered using foam squares.
I am following the current MFT sketch MFTWSC404:


I added few sequins and added little glitter to the critters mask, cape and hat. I also darkened their eyes and nose.
That's all from me today!! Hope you liked my card and thanks for stopping by!!
Have a great day!!

Challenges:

Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...