Sunday, October 7, 2018

Joy to the World

Hey friends, Wish you all a very happy World Card Making Day 2018...I have a card to share today!!

I played with this cute MFT BB set called "Jingle All The Way", I followed the current MFT sketch MFTWSC405:

Here is my take on the sketch..

This is my FAVORITEEEE Santa everr.... I colored him using Copics on Neenah cardstock and cut out using scissor.  I took MFT English Brick stencil and Memento brown ink to create the brick background, I drew around the pattern with a black gel pen. The background paper is from LF. The sentiment is from Hero Arts "Joy to the World" stamp set which is white heat embossed on Wagon cardstock using Alabaster embossing powder (Both from Brutus Monroe). I applied little fake snow (from DecoArt snow writer) on Santa's hat.
The brick wall background, that cute Santa and the sentiment everything is adhered using foam squares.

That's all from me today, thanks for stopping by!!
Have great day friends!!


Challenge:


Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...