Sunday, October 30, 2022

Mice Birthday Party

 Hello friends,

I am sharing another card for MFT card design superstar content and this one is for the Innovation Master category.

I made a box card, which is also the requirement for this category. Since I don't have the Outside the box dienamics from MFT I made it by myself by cutting and scoring the required measurements. Here I have used white cardstock as my base and then adhered a peach cardstock over all the sides then added another layer of cardstock which is inkblended using Peacock Feather and Cracked Pistachio oxide inks, also it is smaller than the first layer. For the main background panel I used Rolling Cloud stencil and same oxide inks to create my cloud background. I also used Grassy Hills dienamics to create the grass panels. I splattered some water on all the colored panels, once dry splattered some white ink on top and once that was dry I also splattered some diluted Peacock Feather ink. 

The images are all stamped on white alcohol ink friendly cardstock using Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored everything using copic markers and then cut them all out with my scissors. Then adhered everything down with some liquid glue. I also used some acetate pieces to adhere the confettis and also two of the balloons.
I will leave you with lots of pics, just trying to show the fun mice Birthday party scene going on..






Hope you like my card, I really really enjoyed making this card. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Hugs,

Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...