Tuesday, November 1, 2022

HOCUS POCUS

 Hello friends,

I am sharing this fun CAS card with you all today!! This card is for MFT stamps 2022 Card Design Superstar contest and I am entering this to Clean And Simple category..


I have used quite a few MFT Dienamics to create this card and those are as follows: Lowercase Stitched alpha dienamics, Jack-o-lantern dienamics and Witches Cauldron dienamics. For the cauldron and bubbles I used some green micro-beads to add some interest to my CAS design.
The greeting is from Best Witches stamp set which is stamped using black ink.


All the element on this card is cut 2-3 times to give some thickness and also so that it could stand out on the card. While sticking everything down I didn't had much space for the bubbles and I was adamant to include that in my card so I came up with this idea to blow few letters up in the air so the bubbles can have some space and it also made it look interesting..
Sharing few more pics below..


Hope you enjoyed my card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!



Hugs,
Chitra


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...