Friday, October 28, 2022

Hello, Friend

Hello, friends..

I am sharing a cute fall themed card today..


I played with this cute stamp set called YUZU Hoodie Weather stamp set from MFT Stamps,
I stamped all the images using Memento black ink and colored using copics then cut them all out with scissor.


For the background I used MFT Stamps Rolling Cloud stencil and oxide ink then die-cut the panel using Lawn Fawn Stitched rectangle dies. I also die-cut out some other elements for my card using MFT die-namics like grassy hills dies and Tree Stump dies, then did some more ink-blending. I stamped the sentiment on the inked panel and adhered the images using foam squares and also added some extra leaves and acorns on the glass floor.


Hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping and have a great day!!

Hugs,

Chitra

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...