Thursday, August 8, 2019

You're My Super Hero

Hello friends, I am back with a card to share!!
 There's a new SUPER cute release from Sunny Studio Stamps and I bought couple of new stamps and this fun "Comic Strip dies". This stamp set is called "Super Duper", I stamped all the cute super hero boy images on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored everything using copics and cut it out with scissor.
  The comic strip speech bubble die is cut out of white cardstock then I inked up the panel using Distress Oxide inks and used MFT "Circle Burst" Stencil and Mint Owl Studio stencil on top using dark shaded of the inks.
 The city scape is die from Clearly Besotted which is die-cut out of black cardstock and also I die-cut out some speeck bubbles using blue, red and yellow cardstock. I adhered all the images using foam squares.
 The stars are also die-cuts from the same Comic Strip dies. I added some white detailing using white signo gel pen and added some glitter on the super heroes cape and eye masks.
It was so much fun making this card and I hope you too like my card. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Challenges:

Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...