Monday, August 19, 2019

Let Your Dreams SOAR

Hello friends, I am back with a card to share with you all. I made a fun swing card with the new Sunny Studio stamps.

 The stamp is called Plane Awesome from the new Sunny Studio Stamps release, I stamped the image on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored using Copics then cut it out with scissor. The cloud stencil is made out of Lawn Fawn "Puffy Cloud borders" dies, then I sponged "Speckled Egg" ink from Brutus Monroe, to add some layers to the cloud I die-cut out two cloud borders using the same die and sponged some ink for continuity. 
  
 The mountains and trees are from MFT Stamps "Mountain High" dies, I sponged some green and brown inks over the die-cuts.  I used a strip of acetate to adhere the image to the swing mechanism, you can also buy the dies for it from MFT stamps if you want but this interactive card is very simple. The sentiment is stamped on  green cardstock and adhered to the image.
I added few hearts directly to the card base and colored it using copics. I added some white highlights using Signo white gel pen and added Nuvo clear glaze on Mr. Pilots safety glass.
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Challenges:



Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...