Monday, August 5, 2019

I Picked a WONDERFUL Friend

Hello friends, I have a card to share with you all today!!
I played with this cutie from MFT stamps "Bring Out The Sunshine".
The image is stamped onto Crafters Companion white cardstock and colored using Copics then cut out with scissor.
I took a panel and used "Tattered Rose" and "Shaded Lilac" Distress Oxide Ink to color the panel, the greens from Memento Luxe "Pear Tart" and MFT "Dill Pickle". Then I flicked in some grass using Copics and flicked some yellow water color over the panel. 
The Picket fence is from Lawn Fawn "Little Picket Fence"die, I die-cut it out of white cardstock and used Memento Rich Cocoa ink over it and then crumbled it in my hand before adhering it on the card and that gave the fence little texture.
 The sentiment is stamped using VersaMark pigment ink and heat embossed using Alabaster embossing powder from Brutus Monroe and adhered it using foam squares, the images are also adhered using foam squares. I added few sequins and also added some highlights using white Signo gel pen.
Hope you liked my card!!
Thanks for stopping by and you all have a great day!!

Challenges:


Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...