Monday, February 19, 2018

You'll Always Be AMAZING

Hello friends, My last card for MFT's crafty version of the Olympics called the Creative Olympics. Their fourth and the last event is Speed Cardmaking, this event is all about speed, we get exactly 20 mins to complete our card.
This was the most difficult task for me because these days one card takes about couple of hours to few days to complete, all thanks to my little munchkin. This one was made with just seconds to spare, I was literally hustling thru the whole process and my dining table was under a crafty tsunami mess...
Here is my card:

I love how it turned out... A very simple card, I used MFT Sun Rays stencil and used yellow and orange ink to do the ink blending, then with a black pen I made a outline. The image is from MFT BB Super Hero which is stamped using black ink on Crafters Companion white cardstock and colored using Copics because no time to color using pencils and gamsol shading. I wanted to use my Prisma colors for shading but had no time. Image is adhered using foam squares and I stamped the sentiment before adhering the image.
Here is a close up:


Hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Chitra



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...