Friday, February 2, 2018

I'm Otterly in Love With You

Hello friends, I have an OTTERLY adorable card to share with you all today...
I played with this super Otters from MFT stamps, all the images colored using Prisma color pencils. For the background first I used a candle to draw wave patterns and then I did water coloring using Gansai tambi watercolors, this way the candle wave pattern will resist the watercolors creating a beautiful design. Then I stamped the sentiment on black cardstock using embossing ink and white heat embossed it.
Here is a close up:
Hope you like my card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:




4 comments:

  1. So sweet, Chitra! Love all your otters and the punny sentiment - thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use a candle to create the resist effect water.
    Thanks for making your mark at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and adorable. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that wave pattern Chitra! Super cute card! Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...